Thursday, March 5, 2015

My First Trip To Disney World (from a Kid's Point of View) by Gabriela M.

In this latest installment, we bring you a kid's perspective on her first trip to Walt Disney World written by my 11-year-old niece, Gabriela.  I was able to enjoy being with Gabriela on her first trip, and it was so much fun to share that experience with her...  
6589 
Hi!  My name is Gabriela, and I am eleven years old.  My first trip to Walt Disney World was this past November, and I would like to share this wonderful experience with you from a preteen’s point of view. 
One of the nicest things about visiting in November is that the World is decorated for the Christmas holidays, and we were able to experience Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. 
Disney World is a magical place.  One thing that I loved was looking down Main Street, USA and seeing Cinderella’s Castle.  The castle looks beautiful lit up with Christmas lights.
Some of my favorite rides are the Seven Dwarfs’ Mine Train in the Magic Kingdom, Test Track in Epcot, and Star Tours in Hollywood Studios.  They are all so much fun!
What I loved most about the Seven Dwarfs' Mine Train ride was how fast it went.  On Test Track, I loved how, no matter how many times I went on that ride, I never got sick of it.  I loved how, on the Star Tours ride, IIMG_20150305_195758 just felt like we were going to crash into everything.  We had FastPasses for the Seven Dwarfs' Mine Train ride, so we were able to get on sooner than the other guests. Although we didn't have FastPasses for Star Tours, it wasn’t that long of a wait, but we had to wait for  60 minutes for Test Track.
One of my favorite memories are the Disney parades.  They are all magnificent. My favorite parade was Mickey's Once Upon A Time Parade during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  I could not pick a favorite float - they were all so nice!           
Disney World is an amazing place to visit.  It is where your dreams come true.
I will never forget my first trip to Disney World.
~ Gabriela M.
I hope you enjoyed this special blog entry!Great job, Gabriela!  I'm so happy you enjoyed your first trip to Disney World - and I hope your next one will be even better!...  
Until next, remember to keep the Mouse in your house...~ Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment