Friday, March 13, 2015

My Disney Experiences (from a Teenager's Point of View) by Allisa R.

In this latest installment, we bring you a teenager's perspective on her Disney experiences written by my 14-year-old cousin, Allisa.  I was able to catch up with Allisa on our most recent trip to the World this past November, and it was so much fun to spend some time with her and her family...  
 Allisa
Hi, my name is Allisa, I’m 14 years old, and I live in Florida.
Walt Disney World is my favorite place to go. I’d like to share a little bit about my Disney trips from my point of view.
Our family is annual passholders, so we always go to Disney when I am off of school.  I am usually the planner in our family, taking care of all of the FastPasses, our My Disney Experience account, and scheduling our dining reservations. 
My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom, and I have ridden every ride in that park.  However, my favorite ride is Splash Mountain.  We usually start our day at Starbucks on Main Street.  My favorite place for lunch is also in the Magic Kingdom, and that is Columbia Harbour House.  It’s a really great place to stop in for lunch.  Big Top Souvenirs, in Fantasyland, is where I find my favorite snacks – their cake pops!    
At Epcot, I enjoy The Seas with Nemo and Friends ride.  My favorite place to eat is   Tutto Italia Ristorante in the Italy Pavilion in the World Showcase.
One of my recent trips was very special because I got to go and meet up with my cousins from New Jersey, we enjoyed going on rides and watching shows together.
Disney Castle Allisa
 
Fun Facts about Allisa:
  • Favorite Ride at Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania
  • Favorite Disney Character: Anna (Frozen)
  • Favorite Shop: The Emporium (Magic Kingdom)
  • Favorite Disney Purchase: Pandora Disney charms
                                                                  

I have also been to Disneyland in California, and I would also like to go to Disneyland in Tokyo and Paris.
I will always enjoy my Disney trips.
As Walt Disney say "We're Never Too Old For Disney".
Thanks for letting me share my experience of living in Florida and going to Disney.
Until next time!
~ Allisa
I hope you enjoyed this special blog entry!Great job, Allisa!  It's wonderful that you are able to enjoy frequent trips to Disney World - and I hope you get to experience Disney World Paris and Tokyo someday soon!  And blog about it for The Mouse In Our House, of course!...  
Until next, remember to keep the Mouse in your house...~ Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment