Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Disneyland From A Teen’s Point Of View


In this latest installment, Allisa brings you Disneyland from a teenager’s point of view.    
 Allisa - California
Hi, my name is Allisa, I’m 14 years old, and I live in Florida.
Today, I will be telling you about my favorite rides from Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
In July 2013, I got to go to California for my summer trip. I was really excited when we got there.
I just love Disney, no matter what.

I would like to share my experience from Disneyland in California. My favorite ride from Disneyland Park is the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. It is a ride where you sit in a submarine while the captain maneuvers the submarine. You see fish and other sea creatures. Then, you go into a dark section where you go on a voyage with Nemo and his friends. While I was on the ride, it took me back as if I was in the movie. I feel that all ages are appropriate for this ride.
At Disney California Adventure Park, I have two favorite rides.  I can’t pick which one I like best, so I will be talking about both of them. My two favorite rides are  Grizzly River Run and Radiator Springs Racers.
Grizzly River Run is a ride where you raft down the roaring waters of the California River in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. You will get wet and will experience the roaring sounds of the water.  My favorite part of this ride was speeding down. I recommend this ride from ages 6 and up.
Radiator Springs Racers is a ride in the form of a car from the movie Cars and goes up and down super fast.  They also take a picture while you are on the ride.  My favorite part is zooming through the desert landscape because it takes you back to the movie Cars.  I recommend this ride from ages 6 and up.
One day, I would like to go to Disneyland in Tokyo and Paris. I will always remember the memories I made in Disneyland California.
Until next time!
~Allisa
I hope you enjoyed this latest entry!  Great job, Allisa!I hope to visit Disneyland for myself someday.I hope you get to experience Disney World Paris and Tokyo someday soon! And blog about it for The Mouse In Our House, of course!…  
Until next, remember to keep the Mouse in your house…~ Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment